What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when registering on our website or placing an order ،
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you can be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website – (We constantly strive to improve our website offers based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service – (your information helps us to respond more effectively to customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of providing the sold product or the requested service).
- To send periodic emails or mobile messages – (the email address or your mobile number that you provide to process the order will be used only to send information and updates related to your order).
- None of the credit and debit card data as well as personal information will be stored, sold, shared or leased to any third parties.
- The policies, terms and conditions of the website may be changed or updated from time to time so that all applicable standard criteria are met. Therefore, we urge the customer to refer to these sections frequently in order to find out about the changes made on the website. The new amendments will become effective at the same time as they are posted on the website.
- Some of the ads you see on the site are selected and served by third parties such as networks, advertising agencies, individual advertisers and visitor data providers. These third parties may collect your online activities, whether on this website or other websites, through cookies, web beacons and other technologies, in order to understand what your interests are and to show you ads suitable for these interests. Please note that we do not have any authority to access or control the information that these third parties may collect. The information collection practices of these third parties are not included in this policy.
Acceptance of our Terms and conditions is essential to access and benefit from our services.
These terms and conditions of use on the ALNAQI-WATER website apply https://alnaqi-water.com/
By using the site, you agree to these terms; if you do not agree to this, do not use the site.
ALNAQI-WATER reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site after the changes have been posted means that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these terms, ALNAQI-WATER grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable privilege to access and use the site.
ALNAQI-WATER offers online features, products and services through the site that may contain additional guidelines, terms and agreements. If these terms are inconsistent with additional guidelines, conditions or agreements, these additional guidelines, conditions or agreements will govern.
- Any dispute or complaint resulting from or related to your use of the site will be subject to the laws in force in the UAE
Our headquarters is located in the UAE.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not entitled to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to carry out any transactions or use the website.
- If you pay for one of our products or services from the website, all the data that we request from you will be provided directly to the company providing the payment service through a secure connection.
- The cardholder has the right to keep a copy of the transaction made and a copy of the merchant’s policies and conditions.
- We accept electronic payments using Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards in AED (or other currencies as agreed).
Disclosure of your information to third parties:
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website, conduct our business, or serve you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also post your information when we believe posting is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, safety, or the rights of others. However, non-personal visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.